- What is your favorite word? Hope.
- What is your least favorite word? Can’t.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Kind and funny people. Little known facts. Stillness. Oh, and quiet, peaceful moments get me all jazzed up.
- What turns you off? Entitlement. Superiority.
- What is your favorite curse word? I rarely curse. I’m too corny. I’m more of a Shut. The. Front. Door. & Oh, Hogwarts! Kind of dork.
- What sound or noise do you love? So many! The ocean. Rain. My children laughing. My daughter singing. Busy fingers on a keyboard.
- What sound or noise do you hate? Repetitive sounds tend to make me twitchy, and I hate hearing people chew. Oh my goodness. SHUT your mouth!
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I can’t imagine doing anything else. I’m not sure I could. Maybe I try organizing other people’s closets and garages? Preferably their bookshelves. Alone. Is that a thing?
- What profession would you not like to do? Anything in sales of any kind or working with the public at large.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I’m certain heaven exists, and when I arrive, I hope God will say, “Well done.”
Julie Anne Lindsey is a multi-genre author who writes the stories that keep her up at night. She’s a self-proclaimed nerd with a penchant for words and proclivity for fun. Julie lives in Ohio with her husband and three spunky children. Today, she hopes to make someone smile. One day she plans to change the world. Julie is a member of the International Thriller Writers (ITW) and Sisters in Crime (SinC). She is represented by Jill Marsal of Marsal Lyon Literary Agency.
Julie also writes as Julie Chase. Learn more about Julie Chase books here.