- What is your favorite word? Coffee
- What is your least favorite word? Corpse
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Painting
- What turns you off? Whips
- What is your favorite curse word? Me? Curse?
- What sound or noise do you love? That sound Mr. Coffee makes right when he finishes filling his pot.
- What sound or noise do you hate? Mother’s sigh of disappointment.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Fashion designer
- What profession would you not like to do? Dominatrix
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “We have a cup of coffee waiting for you.”
Honestly, Ellison is my kind of woman! 😉 And I’m thrilled that she and her creator, Julie Mulhern, are sharing the cover reveal for Ellison’s next adventure right here:
Ellison Russell wanted a decorator, not a corpse. Too bad she finds Mrs. White in the study killed with a revolver. Things go from bad to worse when she finds Mr. White in the dining room killed with a candlestick. With so many bodies, is it any wonder Detective Anarchy Jones’ new partner considers Ellison a suspect?
With the country club gossips talking a mile a minute, an unexpected cocktail party, a visit from Aunt Sis, and a romantic decision, Ellison hardly has time to think about murder. Unfortunately, the killer has plenty of time to think about her.