Do any of your make lists of books that you’re going to read next? Of course, I have a To-Be-Read (TBR ) list on Goodreads, but, the other day, I made a list of the next several books I’m going to read. Crazy? Probably. OCD? Most definitely. But it helps keep things straight in my head.
I’ve been fortunate enough to have been gifted copies of several books in exchange for honest reviews. But I also know that I’ll burn out and feel like I have to read something if I don’t sprinkle in a few books from my TBR pile in there. So, in keeping with my quest to catch up on several series that I’ve started, I made a master list for the next few months. Here’s what’s coming up:
- Deadly Patterns by Melissa Bourbon
- The Breakup Doctor by Phoebe Fox
- A Custom Fit Crime by Melissa Bourbon
- Italian Summer by Maria Grazia Swan
- Bookplate Special by Lorna Barrett
- An Inherent Similarity Between Persons or Things by Tuppence van Harn
- Chapter and Hearse by Lorna Barrett
- Why She Left Us by David Dennis
- Sentenced to Death by Lorna Barrett
- The Twelfth of Never by Brenda Ortega
- Murder on the Half Shelf by Lorna Barrett
- High School Hit Men by Tim Yingling
- Not the Killing Type by Lorna Barrett
- Easy Like Sunday Mourning by Jennie Marts
- Book Clubbed by Lorna Barrett
- Tied & Bound by K.M. Liss
Phew! It’s quite a list! Well, it’s a plan, at least. Changes can – and probably will! – be made at any time.
As you can see, I’m first making my way through the Magical Dressmaking Mysteries, then the Booktown Mysteries. After that, I’ll be going to the Bibliophile Mysteries, the Farmers’ Market Mysteries, the White House Chef Mysteries, the Haunted Guesthouse Mysteries, and the Jaya Jones Mysteries. There are more after that, of course! But I didn’t want to get too far ahead of myself. (Such as the Headlines in High Heels series and the Elliott Lisbon series.) Think I can get a paid sabbatical from The Day Job in order to focus on reading? 😉
So, what are you all reading?