Katherine Harper, more commonly known as Kat, is the main character in Paige Sleuth’s Cozy Cat Caper Mystery series. She has chosen to answer today’s questions.
- What is your favorite word? Murder. Well, I don’t know if that’s really a favorite word, but I certainly hear it a lot. And it definitely makes my life interesting.
- What is your least favorite word? No. I’m stubborn.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Interacting with animals. I’ve got two cats, Matty and Tom, and they fuel my spirit.
- What turns you off? Cruel people.
- What is your favorite curse word? Fiddlesticks.
- What sound or noise do you love? Nothing beats listening to a cat purring.
- What sound or noise do you hate? My alarm clock. But usually Matty wakes me up in search of breakfast before it goes off.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Private investigator. I’m curious anyway, so why not get paid for it?
- What profession would you not like to do? Butcher, for the obvious reasons.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? The Rainbow Bridge ends right over there, and the cats have been waiting for you.
Giveaway and “Buy in July”
Paige Sleuth’s second annual “Buy in July” event kicks off today. Paige’s cover models are both rescue cats, and now that they have their own series, they like to give back during the month of July. This year, they’re donating $1 from every July Paige Sleuth book purchase (for books priced above $0.99) to the Community Cat Coalition of Clark County (C5). C5 is a volunteer-powered organization that seeks to reduce the number of cats euthanized every year by trapping and spay/neutering feral cats in the Las Vegas area before releasing them back into their communities.
Paige and cats are also hosting a reader giveaway!
Enter the Rafflecopter for your chance to win a copy of any one of Paige’s books plus a surprise mystery book. And everyone can download Cozy Cat Caper Mystery book one, Murder in Cherry Hills, for free this month. Just follow the instructions in the first Rafflecopter entry option.
About the author
Paige Sleuth is a pseudonym for mystery author Marla Bradeen. She plots murder during the day and fights for mattress space with her two rescue cats at night. When not attending to her cats’ demands, she writes. She loves to hear from readers, and welcomes emails at firstname.lastname@example.org.