- What is your favorite word? Flummoxed – it’s fun to say and it explains so much in a simple word.
- What is your least favorite word? Wakeup – no explanation required, right?
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Walks through the woods near my house or by any body of water.
- What turns you off? Angry people
- What is your favorite curse word? I’m not much for swearing and usually resort to saying sugar or fudge (unless I stub my toe, then it’s full on!).
- What sound or noise do you love? Birds chattering as they settle down for the night.
- What sound or noise do you hate? The timer on our oven.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I’d love to conduct an orchestra.
- What profession would you not like to do? Anything in the medical field, bless those that are willing.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “Well done, Sherry.”
Agatha award-nominated Sherry Harris started bargain hunting in second grade at her best friend’s yard sale. She honed her bartering skills as she moved around the country while her husband served in the Air Force. Sherry uses her love of garage sales, her life as a military spouse, and her time living in Massachusetts as inspiration for the Sarah Winston Garage Sale series.
A Good Day to Buy
(A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery)
4th in Series
Kensington (April 25, 2017)
Mass Market Paperback: 288 pages
E-Book ASIN: B01JEJCA4G
HER BROTHER IS NO BARGAIN
When Sarah Winston’s estranged brother Luke shows up on her doorstep, asking her not to tell anyone he’s in town—especially her ex, the chief of police—the timing is strange, to say the least. Hours earlier, Sarah’s latest garage sale was taped off as a crime scene following the discovery of a murdered Vietnam vet and his gravely injured wife—her clients, the Spencers.
BUT IS HE A KILLER?
All Luke will tell Sarah is that he’s undercover, investigating a story. Before she can learn more, he vanishes as suddenly as he appeared. Rummaging through his things for a clue to his whereabouts, Sarah comes upon a list of veterans and realizes that to find her brother, she’ll have to figure out who killed Mr. Spencer. And all without telling her ex . . .
Follow the Blog Tour
May 1 – Sapphyria’s Book Reviews – REVIEW
May 1 – Author Annette Drake’s blog – INTERVIEW
May 2 – Christa Reads and Writes – REVIEW
May 2 – View from the Birdhouse– SPOTLIGHT
May 3 – Back Porchervations – REVIEW
May 3 – Lisa Ks Book Reviews – REVIEW
May 4 – Because I said so — and other adventures in Parenting – REVIEW
May 4 – Community Bookstop – REVIEW
May 5 – Bibliophile Reviews – REVIEW
May 6 – Books,Dreams,Life – SPOTLIGHT
May 7 – Shelley’s Book Case – REVIEW
May 8 – Michelle’s Romantic Tangle – REVIEW
May 8 – Pulp and Mystery Shelf – GUEST POST
May 9 – A Cozy Experience – REVIEW
May 9 – Celticlady’s Reviews – SPOTLIGHT
May 10 – Brooke Blogs – REVIEW
May 10 – Melina’s Book Blog – REVIEW
May 11 – Cassidy’s Bookshelves – REVIEW
May 11 – Island Confidential – SPOTLIGHT
May 12 – Rainy Day Reviews – REVIEW
May 12 – Classy Cheapskate – REVIEW, GUEST POST
May 13 – StoreyBook Reviews – SPOTLIGHT
May 13 – Girl with Book Lungs – INTERVIEW
May 14 – Laura’s Interests – REVIEW